For Reg D
205 Crestview Avenue, Camarillo, CA 93010
The car wash industry is one that is continually growing. Around the world the car wash market hit a record high of $29.3 billion in 2021. North America by itself is responsible for more than half of that total, with over 72% of U.S. drivers using professional car washing services on a consistent basis.
US consumer focus on car maintenance and greater spending power is credited for this phenomena. Greater numbers of people are choosing quick professional car washes over washing at home.
The COVID-19 pandemic also encouraged rideshare services like Uber and Lyft to now require routine professional cleaning of vehicles, potentially boosting demand on the industry.
With regard to asset classes that have gained in popularity over the past several years, investments in the professional car wash industry are expected to grow at a 3.1% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) from 2022 to 2030.
To the majority of investors, setting up a professional car wash is neither appealing or practical. However there are plenty of non-ownership routes like investing, that allow you to participate in this growth industry, particularly as an accredited Reg D investor.
The Car Wash Guys® uses methods and technology to achieve the lowest amount of water usage possible, on average this is under 2 gallons of water per vehicle. We also have the capabilities for water reclamation, and can use drain cover technology to prevent any spill off into the drainage system, when we retrieve water spillage it is then clarified, recycled and separated.
The Car Wash Guys® has, over the decades mastered the art of mobilizing car washing and detailing services for individuals and fleets. Our service professionals are fast and detail oriented and our techniques have been perfected.
Access to Car Wash Guys investments and venture capital fund is limited to investors who qualify as “accredited investors” under Regulation D, promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, or who have such knowledge and experience in financial and business matters that they are capable of evaluating the merits and risks of prospective investments.
Investors registering with The Car Wash Guys® must qualify under one of the following certifications:
- A natural person whose individual net worth, or joint net worth with his or her spouse, at the time of his or her purchase exceeds $1,000,000; OR
- A natural person who had individual income in excess of $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with his or her spouse in excess of $300,000 in each of those years and has reasonable expectation of reaching the same income level in the current year: OR
- An organization described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, Massachusetts or similar business trust, or partnership, not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring the securities offered, with total assets in excess of $5,000,000; OR
- A trust with total assets in excess of $5,000,000, not formed for the specific purpose of acquiring securities offered, whose purpose is directed by a sophisticated person as described in Rule 501(A) under the Securities Act; OR
- An entity in which all of the equity owners are “accredited investors” as defined in Rule 501(a) under the Securities Act; OR
- A bank (as defined in Section 3(a)(2) of the Securities Act) or a savings and loan association or other institution (as defined in Section 3(a)(5)(A) of the Securities Act), whether acting in regard to this investment in its individual or a fiduciary capacity; OR
- A broker or dealer register pursuant to Section 15 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934; OR
- An insurance company (as defined in Section 2(13) of the Securities Act); OR
- An investment company registered under the Invest Company Act of 1940; OR
- A business development company (as defined in Section 2(a)48 of the Investment Company Act of 1940); OR
- A small Business Investment company licensed by the U.S. Small Business Administration under Section 310(c) or (d) of the Small Business Investment Act of 1958; OR
- A plan established and maintained by a state, its political subdivisions, or any agency or instrumentality of a state or its political subdivision, for the benefit of its employees, if the plan has total assets in excess of $5,000,000; OR
- An employee benefit plan with the meaning of Title 1 of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (an “ERISA Plan”) whose decision to purchase the Shares was made by a plan fiduciary (as defined in Section 3(21) of the Employee Retirement Income Securities Act of 1974), which is either a bank, savings and loan association, insurance company or registered investment adviser; OR
- An ERISA Plan with total assets in excess of $5,000,000 or, if a self-directed ERISA Plan with investment decisions made solely by persons that are “accredited investors”, OR
- A private business development company (as defined in Section 202(a) (22) of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940); OR
- An entity in which all the equity owners fit into at least one of the categories listed under section (1) through (15) above.
If you are an Accredited Investor and are interested in obtaining information on The Car Wash Guys®, please contact us at (818) 519-9344 with the following information:
- Postal Code:
- Email Address:
(Note: Email is used for authorization. Individuals with incorrect email addresses will not recieve login details)
Ecologically Sound & Friendly
Cars cleaned last year
We use an average of less than 2 gallons of water per vehicle washed.
Fast, on-site hassle-free service
Home of the triple rinse
- Please note that the information on this private website is for accredited investors only, pursuant to Regulation D, Section 501(a), as defined by the rules and regulations of the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Regulation D, commonly referred to as Reg D, is a way to ensure that people are seasoned investors and understand business and financial implications of investing.
205 Crestview Avenue
Camarillo, CA 93010
from: 8am – 12pm Tuesday
from: 8am – 1pm Thursday
from: 8am – 5pm Friday
from: 5am – 7pm Saturday